- About Us
- Support for NQF
- Publications & Links
- Tenders & Funding
- Discussion Forums
- Positions Vacant
EYLF - Early Years Learning Framework
Gowrie SA (PSC) provides a range of professional development, support and resources to support services to embed the Early Years Learning Framework in Practice, fully customised for your service type and team needs.
EYLF professional development and team learning opportunities include
- The 'The Early Years Learning Framework in Action' a 12 month professional learning program for staff teams
- The 'Talking about EYLF Learning Outcomes' a 5 session professional conversation series facilitated by an EYLF trainer
- Customised training and consultancy at your service or at the Gowrie
- The latest EYLF resources available from our Resource Centre
- Action research and inquiry projects
- Introductory workshops
- Online learning including e-tips, fact sheets, newsletters and online training - see details below
All PSC managers are part of State and Territory Government EYLF working group to ensure a national approach is delivered. The PSCs regularly collaborate on EYLF resources and professional development opportunities through this PSC EYLF working group.
For more information on any of these services, contact the Professional Support Coordinator (Gowrie SA)
EYLF Online Learning & Resources
Introducing the NEW Gowrie SA Early Childhood Program Examples resource where you will find a selection of real examples of
programs that offer ideas and inspiration for possible program formats to support working with the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Click here to download the resource