Professional Support Coordinator (PSC) SA
Visit the Gowrie SA Facebook page
Like us on Facebook
The Inclusion & Professional Support Program (IPSP)
The IPSP is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. The IPSP aims to improve the capacity of education and care services to deliver quality services to children and families.
Professional Support Coordinator (PSC)
A Professional Support Coordinator (PSC) is contracted in each state and territory across Australia as part of this program. Gowrie SA is the Professional Support Coordinator for South Australia.
For more information on the PSC for South Australia, visit the Gowrie SA PSC SA page
For more information on the Inclusion and Professional Support Program visit the IPSP website
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Professional Learning Calendar and special events and conferences.
Gowrie SA has been managing the Professional Support Program since 1 January 2006. In this time we have contracted organisations and individuals to deliver professional support including training, advice, consultancy, resources, specialist equipment and bicultural support.
The range of professional development and support available from Gowrie SA as the PSC includes:
- Telephone advice and support
- Support for the new learning frameworks (Early Years Learning Framework & Framework for School Age Care)
- Support for the National Quality Framework
- Flexible training options including workshops held at your service, at Gowrie SA or online
- Bicultural Support Program
- Specialist Equipment Pool
- IPSP Online Library
- Learning Community Hub forums offered across SA
Visit the Gowrie SA website for more information on the full range of services available from both Gowrie SA and the Professional Support Coordinator www.gowriesa.org.au